¡Ý How to modify the 303 servo motor
1. Release the screws of the motor case then divide the case. .
2. Divide the screws and the wahser and nuts on the potential
3. Take the motor part out from the bottom of the axis with a screw
Earase the contents as the pictures in the
upper and lower rids.
After the assembling, the axis has to spin
4. Connect the 2.2K resisters as the pictures, the resisters have to head
together to the yellow line and the rests have to
head to the green and red
lines. And solder them..
5. Take the projecting part out from the main geer clearly.
6. Assemble the motor case with the consideration of the direction of the assembled
Check the axis is taken out completely.
7. Assemble the motor and the geer as the pictures. Check the spinning of the geer.
8. Rid the upper case of the motor and screw it for the last step. You'd better to
check the working of the axis.